It's going to take many days to plow through the archives.  If
anything important is going on the the world of little silver cars,
let me know to save time (did Louie Golden sell #5252?).

#5939 is out of service for a month or two.  Front end is coming
apart. I know the tiny tie rod ends are rotten.  Haven't had a chance
to diagnose the tiny ball joints yet.  Discovered why you shouldn't
use  a DeLorean for daily transportation.  Both the county tax
department and the insurance company went crazy on my costs
(simultaneously),  so I turned #5939's tag in while the car is out of
service.  Apparently they didn't get the memo that I'm unemployed and
thus have no money to give them (and as a result of going crazy,
neither one got ANY money).  Tax department finally relented on the
valuation,  so if I can talk some sense into Nationwide I'll be at
Pheasant Run (front end willing).  I may even replace my dented
quarter panel for the big event.

Big news is I finally replaced my angle drive (right before pulling
the little car out of service).  Am using a factory unit (wound the
wrong way),  so I can't guarantee how long it'll last,  but maybe it
will survive to Pheasant Run.

Thank God for Ford Motor Company?

Bill Robertson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS