[DMCForum] Any good programmers around here?

[DMCForum] Any good programmers around here?

I've had a bit of a problem with my developer, and am looking for
someone new. I need toolbars written for IE & Firefox. Yes, I'm
paying. If you have the skills to develop browser toolbars, or konw
somebody who does, get in touch with me (or have them contact me) and
we can discuss the specifics.

--
- Ryan