[DMCForum] Re: Any good programmers around here?

[DMCForum] Re: Any good programmers around here?

My Uncle is a programmer for around 30 years and has just been hired on
at Wendys as a manager but I will let him know and give him your email.
I do not know if his skills include what you need but I'm positive that
he can do it.

Josh