[DMCForum] Farting Preacher

I don't see this as religion but if it is then Ryan or Greg can delet
it and I'm sorry

The infamous farting preacher is back on the air. Normally the
preachers will let you give what you can afford but this guy is only
taking monthly payments of $1K. If you don't give that amount then you
are a sinner and will never have any money, looks like I fit in that
gategory to him:)

Josh

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte