From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Joe OBrien
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:56 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: XM Radio...(Marc)...

I'm a big 80's music freak, and I recently installed a MP3 cd player
in my VW. 188 songs minimum per disc.

I already have a MASSIVE 80's collection on MP3, so it is simply
drag & drop to burn a disc in 4 minutes.

4 discs times 188 songs per disc means a helluva lot of music.

Since I rotate betwen my VW and the Olds for daily driving, it would
also be tough to use XM with 2 vehicles.

I suppose the only realy way I'd break down and pay for XM would be
if it already came OEM installed in a vehicle, as I hate the look of
aftermarket add ons in vehicles. Even then, I'd secondguess paying
$10 for radio as well.

Just my $0.02

-Joe O'Brien