Re: [DMCForum] Too much Hummer bashing?

Sorry it took so long to respond.  I could not see the
screen because of the tears.  :)

If someone handed me a brand new H2, I'd likely sell
it to get something more reasonable..  But if you
throw in paying for all of the other expenses
(assuming that deal could not be transferred to
another car), I'd have to keep it.

--- Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If someone handed Marc a brand new H2 and paid for
> the gas, insurance
> & maintenance, I'd love to see him say with a
> straight face he
> wouldn't drive it all over the place. ;-)
>
> (Not to specifically pick on Marc, I'd say this
> about any Hummer
> basher, but Marc makes a great example because he's
> vocal and I know
> he can take it without getting upset).

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/