[DMCForum] Re: Hummer paper

The whole class agrees with you. You have to know our instructor. I
may be walking on hot goals here but I don't want to offend anyone.
My instructor is a hard core feminist and anti Bush, both of which I
do not agree with. Her thinking is that her way is the only way and
if you have an opinion to can it because no cares. She does have ADD
so it is interesting to watch her try to teach class, all I have to
do is to make a farting noise with my mouth and we have 3 mins of
her trying to focus back on her lession.

When she told me the assignment i thought, "What would Jack do?" I'm
just going to bite my bottom lip and do it, I will even wear my
Trans Am tee shirt when I turn it in. HAHA!!

Josh

In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx> wrote:

> That is an awfully closed minded assignment for a college paper.
> Seriously they want you to give reasons for them to never be sold?
>
> If you need info for a crazy assignment like this, look up the
term
> Peak Oil, and use that for info to try to make a report.
>
> Still, sounds like an ignorant way for a school to make an
assignment.

> -Joe
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx>
wrote:

> > Since the topic this month is hummers I thought it was ironic
that I
> > have to do a research paper on why SUVs and large trucks should
not
> be
> > sold and that only fuel effiecent cars should. I hate the topic
> because
> > I drive a 1996 Dodge Ram with the 360 in it and get about 15mpg.
> love
> > every gallon of it:)
> >
> > Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS