[DMCForum] 10989

I was wanting to let everyone know about my good news. I drove my car
down to the end of the street on it's own and it was good. It still
needs lots of work but it is by far the best day to date. There is a
small problem. My rpm is still at 2500, there is smothing else that I
am suppossed to ask but I can't remember. Mike will be able to tell
you.

I'm telling you it was GREAT!!! I just wich Mike would have gone with
me, he deserves to drive it more than to tell you the truth, but for
some reason he won't. Maybe it's because it is a MANuall:)

Josh

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS