[DMCForum] (Fwd) Did you see this DeLorean concept car?

[DMCForum] (Fwd) Did you see this DeLorean concept car?

I still haven't had a chance to  look at the Barrett-Jackson auction
catalog or online, but my husband pointed this one out to me.

Enjoy.  Discuss.  I'm going back to work............LP

http://www.barrett-
jackson.com/events/scottsdale/vehicles/cardetail_li
st.asp?id=181761