Re: [DMCForum] cooling pipes (single piece?)

Re: [DMCForum] cooling pipes (single piece?)

The ones at the engine end must have some flex to allow the engine to
wobble. Apart from that I'm sure it's just servicability i the event
that one gets damaged. Iv'e had to wap a couple of pipes out due to
hitting something under the car. It'd be more of a mission if it wasn't
in several pieces

Martin