[DMCForum] Re: Too much Hummer bashing?

I drive my VW cabriolet convertible most of the time anymore since
it gets an average of 37mpg, fun, fast, sporty.

I used to drive my Aurora everywhere, but am still driving the VW
from the summer. Nce to put the top down on nice days, but those
days are over till about March now.

The Aurora oulls 24mpg on it's best day.

The the "perfect" car are any one fo the three Deloreans, but I
drive 16851 the most, and I never drive 16634 as someday I might get
around to playing the Concours game with that one.

I just can honestly say I hate the H2's because of how they are just
a facade playing off the brute strength, and namebrand built up by
the real Hummer from AM General.

The H2 is just the watered down version to sell the image to people
that just want the look of a big bad vehicle.

The best personal plate I saw was on a H1, it said "H2 THIS"
Basically summing up my thoughts exactly.

If you owned the real Hummer, then I wouldn't be ragging on you.

I'll kindly make this my last post about the Hummer debate, as I
really have grown tired of it, and it is a pointless topic.

Lets just agree to disagree.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/

> Sent wirelessly from my Treo 650.  Please be gentle with spelling
errors.

Hummer
> and a bunch of guys were dogging me for getting it I would be a
little
> bit offended.
>
> Texans would have to see my truck to see what I mean. Arkansans
love my
> truck. It will be at DCS06 since I am most likely going to tow my
> DeLorean up there, too many miles for me.
>
> Josh
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS