Re: [DMCForum] Too much Hummer bashing?

On 11/30/05, Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> While I like giving Hummer owners a hard time about driving a tank, are
> we taking this thing a little far? Texans give me a hard time for my

I think Jack can take it just fine. Besides, we all know the Hummer
bashers are just jealous. ;-) That's my position anytime someone gives
me crap for owning something nice.

If someone handed Marc a brand new H2 and paid for the gas, insurance
& maintenance, I'd love to see him say with a straight face he
wouldn't drive it all over the place. ;-)

(Not to specifically pick on Marc, I'd say this about any Hummer
basher, but Marc makes a great example because he's vocal and I know
he can take it without getting upset).

--
- Ryan