Re: [DMCForum] gullwings extraordinaire!

Re: [DMCForum] gullwings extraordinaire!

> Cool, but even better yet, look on the right side of that page and you
> see a 1964 Pontiac Banshee, designed by John De Lorean!

I will!  I saw the Banshee but still haven't had time to  read anything
in the brochure.   I saw the wings on the front page and just dashed
off an email to the forum. Actually its a little poster.  Designed by
JZD???  -- I'll make it a point to read it soon.............LP