[DMCForum] Re: transporting a D that doesn't run

[DMCForum] Re: transporting a D that doesn't run

If you are going with it and have a vehicle that can tow it then go to
a moving company and rent a dolly or transport trailer (all four tires
are off the road) You could pay Lauren to tow it with her real hummer:)
H1s are adult Hummers, H2s are teenage hummers and H3s are baby
hummers:) So that makes Lauren's ready for a 401K.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle" <matthew.spittle@xxxx>