Re: [DMCForum] gullwings extraordinaire!

Re: [DMCForum] gullwings extraordinaire!

It's pretty obvious how the Corvette took it's shape from this.
How ironic - considering the attidude many Corvette owners have towards
DeLorean owners.
This will be a nice subject to bring up at DSC-PR to our car show neighbors!
HA!
- VB