Re: [DMCForum] Re: 1981 is the only real year for the Delorean

Re: [DMCForum] Re: 1981 is the only real year for the Delorean

My 2606 has no gas flap...

  Jamie
  Vin#2606
  Vin#5677

Joe OBrien <joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Yep,

The gas flap went out somewhere around vin 3100-3200.

So in a show of irony, this car is just pieced together as well with
parts from an earlier 81.

I already let him know this as well.

But he never replied back.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:

> To bad he didn't know enough to put air in the damm tire.  The VIN
is too
> high for the flapped hood, right?
>
> Greg

Behalf
> Of DMCVIN6683
> Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 6:39 PM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DMCForum] 1981 is the only real year for the Delorean
>
> Delorean's were built only in 1981, the cars that you see in 82 and 83
> were pieced together later after the whole thing collapsed. This is a
> real Delorean.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/exccv
>
> And this guy claimed to know JZD.

        Dmc   Dml   Dmc fz10     Dmc fz1s   Delorean part   Dml forte