[DMCForum] Re: 1981 is the only real year for the Delorean

[DMCForum] Re: 1981 is the only real year for the Delorean

Maybe the car had hail damage and he wanted a flappy hood so he
bought one? If I had the change I would buy a flap and put my hood
in storage.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:

> Yep,
>
> The gas flap went out somewhere around vin 3100-3200.
>
> So in a show of irony, this car is just pieced together as well
with
> parts from an earlier 81.
>
> I already let him know this as well.
>
> But he never replied back.
>

> -Joe
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > To bad he didn't know enough to put air in the damm tire.  The
VIN
> is too
> > high for the flapped hood, right?
> >
> > Greg