RE: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

RE: [DMCForum] Re: FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

>You may not notice it because you are already driving
>a large vehicle yourself, but for someone who drives a
>regular car 99% of the time it can become frustrating.

Then change it.  One shouldn't ask others to make changes in their life to
accommodate you or your desires.

Believe me, I notice this every time I get a rental CAR.  I hate it, and
when I have the option I get the SUV.  Quite often getting the SUV is the
same price, or lower, than the car.

Greg