RE: [DMCForum] FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

>Again, I'm not saying all SUVs are evil and should be banned. It's just
>that I hate it when somebody puts me at greater risk without reason other
>then to drive something bigger or make a statement. Keep in mind SUVs have
>been around for a long time (such as the Suburban), but it's only now that
>they are in such great numbers. I find it hard to believe the average
>American family has changed that much in 15+ years to needing a SUV.

This is the same argument that Marc tried to make.  No one else is putting
you at greater risk by having a larger vehicle.  You made the choice of your
own vehicle and chose what you have.

>Chris
>-Happily driving a MINI and DeLorean 99.999% of the time. The .001% in
>rentals to haul stuff.

A Mini?  I have seen some of those for, what, $30,000?  For essentially a
go-cart?  No statement there. :)

Greg