Re: [DMCForum] FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

I guess the root of that comes from my opinion that
these monster trucks are Selfish.

My DeLorean does not cause any additional disruption
to the people around me.  They have not lost anything
so I could gain.

Think about this next time you are in your DeLorean
trying to make a turn or change lanes, and you can't
see what the heck is going on around you because you
have SUV's blocking your view.

Not to mention, when one of those 6400Lb trucks come
smashing in to your fiberglass DeLorean and rips your
legs off.  Had the other driver been in a regular car,
you could have walked away...  Taking away your option
to walk all because THEY wanted a monster truck.

This is the same theory of seatbelt laws, or DWI laws.
The only reason I would care if you drive drunk is
because you may hit me!