Re: [DMCForum] FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

Besides, who are you to decide what someone else does and doesn't
need? I sure as hell don't need a DeLorean when a Kia would get me to
work. For that matter, who needs a car at all? I could ride a horse to
work. Or a bicycle. Or I could use my own two legs. Sure, it would
take a few hours, but I don't really need transportation when I have
legs. A car is just a convenience for getting me there faster and in
comfort.

--
- Ryan