Re: [DMCForum] Hummer.

There is a level of wealth where I find this to be a
more common attitude.  However, once you get above
that level (to the insane rich level), there seems to
be less "bling".

We have a wide demographic in New Jersey.  Some of the
poorest and wealthiest communities less than 20 miles
apart.  Going in to peoples homes (to fix computers,
and do home automation work) I'd say I am exposed to a
good variety of income levels (except for the ones who
can't even afford a computer).  So, my opinion comes
from a reasonable sample.  That does not mean it is
all inclusive.

Then again, maybe it is just a New Jersey thing?

--- Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, then he hangs with a bunch of shallow
> assholes. I'd find new
> friends, personally. :)
>
> I want to believe this is an exception, not the
> rule. I don't think
> most people are like that.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10