From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 28 Nov 2005 21:30:53 -0000
Subject: [DMCForum] Hummer.

Sat in...  I did almost have the chance to ride in a
few (for a project at work), but did not make the trip
to Georgia.

The H2 is a nicer consumer vehicle.  But, people
bought them based on the popularity of the "hummer"
for military use, and then the people like Arnold who
drove them around town...  It is not like most of the
people who own them were out looking at a Yukon and
said "Hey, the Hummer is a nice step up from the
Yukon".  Most of them were like "Hey, I wanna be cool
like the Terminator and drive a hummer", or drive it
like an expensive status symbol (which is the prime
motivator for most purchases like that).

I realize Jack that you use it for hauling "in style",
so you could argue that you don't fall in to this
category.

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>