Re: [DMCForum] WIRING DIAGRAM QUESTION

My wire diagram has no numbers on "132" part. From top
to bottom, the following wires go to it (on my
drawing)

B (to ground)
U (To 135)
U (To 135)
G (To power feed?)
No Connection
WS (To another power feed?)

Tell us what your trying to do?!  :)

--- mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This pertains to the Delorean wiring diagram, upper
> right side, item #132, the ignition control unit.
> Does anyone know the connector numbering from top to
> bottom.  I'm able to read only four of the six plug
> numbers,(31, ukn, 31D, 15, ukn, 16).  Does anyone
> know
> what the two unknown numbers are??  I'd appreciate
> anyone's help as this is for a new project.
>
> Mike    TPS     1630

> Yahoo! DSL ? Something to write home about.
> Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> dsl.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/