[DMCForum] WIRING DIAGRAM QUESTION

This pertains to the Delorean wiring diagram, upper
right side, item #132, the ignition control unit.
Does anyone know the connector numbering from top to
bottom.  I'm able to read only four of the six plug
numbers,(31, ukn, 31D, 15, ukn, 16).  Does anyone know
what the two unknown numbers are??  I'd appreciate
anyone's help as this is for a new project.

Mike    TPS     1630