[DMCForum] Re: Ford and GM

I have ridden in a H1 civilian and military version. I have driven
too many H2 to count. I prefer the HUMVEE over the civilian versions
because,well I'm not sure why but I just do. I know some people htat
have H3 and show it off like it is a H1, reminds me of a Jeep
Liberty, small and wanting to be a manly suv. I do not know any guy
that drives a Liberty so in my area it is considered to be a chicks
car.

Jack this is just my opinion.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>
wrote:

> A wannabe what?  Have you ever ridden or sat in a H1?  I did and
would not want to ride in one daily.  That's why they created the
H2.  Now the H3 is a wannabe if I ever saw one.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/