[DMCForum] 10989 update

Today I drove my car down the driveway,excellent. Yesturday Mike and I
worked on a multitude of things. Right now I can't get ovetr that I
drove my car for the first time so I can't remember anything. With
Mike's help I got the clutch working and saved alot money on parts. We
saw more of my POs handy work, or the lack there of. I will have to
take a picture of the rear tailight circuit board when Mike brings it
back from repairing it. I know nothing about that kind of stuff.

I'll keep y'all posted on the progress. I can't drive it on the road
until Mike gets back down. It's the unofficial rule of mechanics, you
fix it, you drive it. Or at least get the first ride.

Josh
10989 is opperational

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS