From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Porter
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 4:43 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: New Orelands D

Whoa! I didn't know you could do that until this topic. I'm not new to
ebay but I always get sniped and whats the point of looking at
something that I can't buy? :)

How long does Ebay keep files? I am wondering if my car is still on
there. It highly unlikely but you never know.

Josh

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS