From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Packodenton@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:47 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Off Topic Humor: Stress Management

Stress Management

A lecturer, when explaining stress management to  an audience, raised a
glass
of water and asked,

"How heavy is this glass  of water?"

Answers called out ranged from 20g to 500g.

The  lecturer replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter.

It depends on  how long you try to hold it.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS