Re: [DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

Re: [DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

Marc Levy, based on your inability to let this go, you will be taking
a brief time out from this forum. I will discuss this with you further
offline.

Everyone else should consider this topic closed for public discussion.
Enough is enough! Discuss it in private email with us, as others are
doing, if you have anything more to say on this matter.

-Ryan

On 10/3/05, malevy_nj <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So YOU say no one wants to hear it..  Let THEM decide with their
> delete key.  This is not Religion or Politics, so why would I be
> limited in this discussion?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS