[DMCForum] Wow, this is a new low

This is one of the most obnoxious posts I've seen on the DMCForum
since I joined.  Not only is it hypocritical, since you had to post it
here for all to see (instead of privately) to get in the last word on
the subject, but it shows that you're on a power trip too.  Get a
grip!  Reality Check!  We're all owners and entuhsiasts.  This is
supposed to be fun.  The car is supposed to be the only frustrating
part (Don't flame me for that, talk to Lucas....:) )

Matt Olans

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx> wrote:
> Marc Levy, based on your inability to let this go, you will be taking
> a brief time out from this forum. I will discuss this with you
further
> offline.
>
> Everyone else should consider this topic closed for public
discussion.
> Enough is enough! Discuss it in private email with us, as others are
> doing, if you have anything more to say on this matter.
>
> -Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS