[DMCForum] Email bouncing junk mail

Well when i bounce emails i NEVER ever get them back again from the
same sender.

I used to unsubscribe to them but i ended up getting even more emails.

Bouncing has been working fine for me, i am down from 100+ spam emails
a week to around 10.

Before i bounce a email i mark it as "Junk" then i "Bounce" it. When it
gets marked as Junk my mail program trashes it right away.

This has been working for me.

Mark V