Re: [DMCForum] stock springs available here...

Re: [DMCForum] stock springs available here...

the trouble with bouncing an e-mail back to a spammer is that you
immediately show a valid e-mail address - okay you may say
"underliverable" but the headers will show it being delivered. This then
enters a spammers database as a valid e-mail address. The quickest way
to get more spam is to reply to it, or to click on the "remove me from
this list" link

Martin

DMCVIN6683 wrote:

> I like the features of it but i also like the features of "Mail" on my
> Macintosh. It has this feature called "Bounce" that will bounce an
> email back to the person and mark it as undeliverable, i have used it
> on a select few so far.
>
> Mark V

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte