Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender

On 9/19/05, Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would rather be an "asshole" my whole life, than a phony for one minute.

Agreed, Bob.

> Always remember, never trust anyone who wears a suit to work, and slicks
> thier hair back.
> They are trying to sell you something and fool you in the process.

LOL... ;-)

I never could get into the whole dressing up thing. Ties are hideous
devices, nobody should be forced to wear that shit. Suits are
uncomfortable. Who wants to wear layers of clothing in the middle of
summer? So you think you look cool, congratulations, I don't care.

I go to work in birkenstocks, shorts and a random t-shirt. Thankfully
my employer doesn't have a problem with this. If they did, I'd start
looking for a new employer. That's not to say I'm sloppy... I wear
nice clothes and keep myself groomed (most of the time). But I'm not
dressing up for a freakin' black tie event every single day. Screw
that.

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte