Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender

I would rather be an "asshole" my whole life, than a phony for one minute.

Always remember, never trust anyone who wears a suit to work, and slicks
thier hair back.
They are trying to sell you something and fool you in the process.

Refer to the professor, George Carlin for simular learning material.
- VB

>From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:14:30 -0700
>
>Hey,
>
>On 9/19/05, Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > My goal is not to be shocking or offensive but to explain how I see a
> > subject by giving
> > my honest opinion, even if that means that the other person's feelings
>will
> > be hurt
> > or that the other person's image of me is tarnished.
> > I refuse to be a phoney baloney and wear a big fake smile like a
>salesman.
> > To me, it's like telling a friend they have a booger - they will be
> > embarrassed by it but
> > in the long run you have done them a favor and they know it.
>
>Well, I can't argue with this at all. I tend to be the same way - and
>piss a lot of people off in the process - but they'll get over it. If
>not they can just sit and stew and be mad the rest of their lives.
>
>I mean, what's the alternative? You speak your mind or you cater to
>political correctness and censor yourself to please those around you.
>Why bother talking at all if you're going to do the latter?
>
>-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS