Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender

I wore a suit when I went to court once (required - long story),
when I got married, and at my brothers funeral.
Otherwise I wear one of my 200+ black t-shirts, jean shorts or my Utilikilt.
I don't wear Birki's, but I do have Birki inserts in my Sketchers!
Go figure.
My wife wears Birki's as do almost all nurses.

You can tell a lot about a person by thier shoes.
It's quite a telling tool.
I have made observing people somewhat of a hobby.
If you have a quirk about you I will spot it and point it out.
I often joke about it, mock it and make playful jokes.
....For the self concious - it's torture.
I have learned how to do it in a more innocent and playful way (in person).
This doesn't come accross so well in text when you don't have my angelic
smiling
and charming smile and giggles to go with it.
I just look like a jerk.

Think about it this way, if you took your average angry comic, like Sam
Kinison or someone.
On stage they are funny as hell, if you READ the same material out of
context you would
think he was psycho....and he was.

- VB

>From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:54:03 -0700
>
>On 9/19/05, Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I would rather be an "asshole" my whole life, than a phony for one
>minute.
>
>Agreed, Bob.
>
> > Always remember, never trust anyone who wears a suit to work, and slicks
> > thier hair back.
> > They are trying to sell you something and fool you in the process.
>
>LOL... ;-)
>
>I never could get into the whole dressing up thing. Ties are hideous
>devices, nobody should be forced to wear that shit. Suits are
>uncomfortable. Who wants to wear layers of clothing in the middle of
>summer? So you think you look cool, congratulations, I don't care.
>
>I go to work in birkenstocks, shorts and a random t-shirt. Thankfully
>my employer doesn't have a problem with this. If they did, I'd start
>looking for a new employer. That's not to say I'm sloppy... I wear
>nice clothes and keep myself groomed (most of the time). But I'm not
>dressing up for a freakin' black tie event every single day. Screw
>that.
>
>-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte