Sorry Dave I owe you some royalties <sigh>

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of timnagin
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 8:08 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: Buying different eggs

Well you got to it before I did, Dave.  Bob, I seriously wonder if you are
so bored that you have to find stupid shit to bitch about.  If you really
hate those words on your eggs, buy them anyway so you can save money, eat
them, shit them out, and laugh while you flush the toilet.  I guess you
think you may get converted to some religion after eating holy eggs or
something.

Speaking of saving money though, I remember a post you made back when we
were having the election screaming and yelling, I mean, debate.  You stated
only rich republicans could afford to take time off work to stand in line
for a few hours to vote as there were too many people voting.  Later you
mentioned being self employed, which blew that whole "I don't have time"
bullshit out of the water.

Now you are bitching about one dollar on a dozen eggs, and you are so broke
you are entitled to a reduction on your real estate taxes.  Don't you own a
few collectors cars?  I know you own the De Lorean, but don't you also have
a Pacer and a sixties-era Camaro, and whatever that Oldsmobile is that has a
super dooper airbag that was silenced by the evil Big Three?

Instead of abusing my tax dollars because you won't do anything different to
make more money, how about selling one of your cars?  By the way, you
brought one of those cars to Pigeon Forge, which did cost money to be away
from home for several days, but you still bitched about not being able to
take two hours off to vote.  How does that work in your head?

If you really are that broke, still have those collector cars, and can't
afford an extra dollar on eggs because you don't want to eat something that
praises a god you don't believe in, you shouldn't be attending any car
shows.  They cost money and only rich republicans can do that.  In fact, I
wonder what it would take to report you to some sort of tax abuse office
since you are taking that credit, but yet are able to travel for car shows
which means you are away from your self employed job.

Oh, and it does not and will not matter who holds the presidential office as
that will not make your life any better or worse.  YOU do that, but it
requires work to make it better which is way more difficult than bitching
about eggs.  Hell, I will bet Ryan will send you a dozen eggs.  I will, too,
if you pull your head out of your ass once in awhile.  You don't have to
leave it out, but just test the air every now and then and when you get
scared from learning how the real world really works just shove it right
back in there where you are safe and sound.

Greg