Re: [DMCForum] Re: Buying different eggs

On 9/19/05, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> about eggs.  Hell, I will bet Ryan will send you a dozen eggs.  I will, too,
> if you pull your head out of your ass once in awhile.  You don't have to

Hell, I'll buy him a full crate of eggs from Costco. You get like 50
of them for ten bucks. I'll ship them right to him and I won't even
write any Bible verses on them.

If Bob is really that hard up he can't afford eggs, I'd be happy to
fill that gap for him.

But I think he's full of shit. He owns a DeLorean, for crying out
loud. Who in their right mind gets so poor they can't afford eggs and
qualify for state assistance, yet still owns an exotic car? Granted,
it's a cheap exotic, but man - if I was having trouble putting food on
the table that DeLorean would be sold so fast it wouldn't know what
hit it. I'd look for work in a $500 Metro and thank God I had a
DeLorean to sell so my family wouldn't go hungry while I searched for
suitable employment.

I mean, come on. Have some perspective here. The people we help at
church have nothing. We give these families toothbrushes and they cry
because they're so happy to be able to brush their teeth. Give a $2
stuffed bear to a child and it's the only toy he has. You want to talk
about poor, these people are poor. You know - drive that DeLorean to a
food bank and tell them how hungry you are, you can't afford to buy
the $2 eggs and can you please have some food? Get their reaction on
videotape, because it's going to be hilarious.

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS