Re: [DMCForum] Re: Buying different eggs

On 9/19/05, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> missionary:
>
> One who attempts to persuade or convert others to a
> particular program, doctrine, or set of principles; a
> propagandist.
>
> So, you are paying to convert people overseas.

No, we're paying to help them. To provide them with food and other
essentials. If they believe what we have to say about Christianity,
all the better.

Look, if I give money to my church, I know where it's going. They are
very open with their finances. If I give it to some foreign aid
organization, who knows how much money they will waste on executive
salaries, etc. I can tell you my church is efficient in getting money
to the people who need it. Further, I can designate my money any way I
like. They have accounts setup for different projects and 100% of the
money donated goes to that project.

Besides, what's wrong with converting people to one's religion?
Christians aren't taking over by force and demanding people worship
our God. We're saying, "Here, let us help you. While we're here, can
we tell you about our religion?"

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS