[DMCForum] Re: Aliens?

Bob,

    Yea true, but you think they would do it? I mean i dont think
there is any other reason on them continuing. Ripley is well "dead"
sort of. The Predators have a new species. Its like Jurassic Park,
you wonder if they would make a Jurassic Park 4, or the same of
course with Back to the Future, Bob Gale should do it, its set up for
it. Just my opinion of course.

Cory

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Cory,
>
> I am sure alien can breath under water.  It is the cold  that will
slow
> her metabolism down into a state of stasis.
>
> Then some submarine will find her thinking she is some newly
discovered
> creature
>
> and there we have a new movie sequel!!
>
> BOB