Re: [DMCForum] Re: Buying different eggs

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Buying different eggs

"Buying different eggs"

an interesting option.

Well, lets look at this alternative.    Since my income is so low that
I qualify for a reduction in my real estate taxes, I have to watch
every penny we spend.

Consequently, our family shops for groceries at a "heavy" discounter
know as Aldis.  They are even cheaper than Wal fart!

THEY SELL ONLY ONE BRAND OF EGGS for $0.75 per dozen.   NO CHOICE!

Now, I could go to Jewel and spend  $2.00 for eggs.   and waste $1.25
per week.  or $75 per year and  NOT TO GET PREACHED AT.   But that
would be stupid and irresponsible for my family.

Religious people have no right to slap a religious label on things I
buy.   You  can try to sell be stuff, but don't sell the crap that you
will get your reward in heaven- so go ahead and suffer on earth - it
will give you a higher place with god.

This is exactly the thinking of postponing the reward for hard work
until you are dead, that supports the exploitation of the masses.

BOB

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS