RE: [DMCForum] Gee, what a choice.

YOU participate in these discussions, so don't make it
like this is all my fault.  Heck, last year you even
invited one of your right-wing buddies who has no
interest in DeLoreans to take your side of the
argument.  You are just as guilty as I am.  If no one
was participating in the discussions, they would not
happen.

If your saying you want *ME* to leave the forum, then
make that the poll.  I won't stay where I am not
welcome.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>