Re: [DMCForum] Re: PODCASTS

Hi all

Further to my request if anyone was interested in doing this....

I have recieved an email off forum from one of the main Delorean vendors
about Podcasting.

They are currently getting their first broadcast recorded and we should all
be hearing it soon.

Oh and for the people that say "what can they record that cant be read
online" Then I ask you, why go to an open house or a tech seminar when you
can read all about it online??  It is nice to hear a human voice and put
that voice to a face.  From what I have been told, we should look forward to
some great stories being broadcast in the comming months.

Alistair McCann
Belfast.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS