[DMCForum] What should I do with my car?

[DMCForum] What should I do with my car?

Hey Josh,

what's still wrong with your car ?

Still that little bit electrical stuff ?
It doesn't matter which car you own,
sooner or later you have to learn how that stuff works.
+, -, voltage and amps. Nobody wants you to be a master in it,
all you need it basic stuff that should be teached at highschool.

Do you have any pics of your car and the fuse box area ?
If you need help with that stuff we need to see where
what we are talking about. I have seen fuse boxes / relay
compartments that looked like shit but still run...

You said your battery is ok ? so i sthere voltage at the started,
at the alternator and also entering the cabine at the rear firewall ?

Is there power at the circuit breakers ? and the fuses ?
do the two main relays work when you turn the key ?

Do you have the schematic and know how to read it ?

Elvis & 6548...with Ed Uding's adjustable shocks !

Message: 9