[DMCForum] Re: Aliens?

Bob,

    The Single Alien is well the one that well is the most vicious and
the key, The Queen. Though when she was pulled down into the ocean, do
you think an Alien can breath underwater? I mean we have seen most of
them getting blown out air locks in space. Yea, well what did you think
of the end? The Alien inside the Predator, aka the Predien or the
Alienator. I think a set up for another part is on its way.

Cory

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Cory,
>
> I think Alien vs. Predator came out last year.   There was a building
> under the ice in an anartica  where a single alien was captured.  It
> all blows up in the end, but the alien might have survived as it is
> pulled down into the ocean.
>
> Bob

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte