From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of DMCVIN6683
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:20 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Box under t-panel

I know somebody removed this metal box under the t-panel to fix the
rust holes and had pictures on the internet somewhere.

I would like to see these pictures again because i am going to do some
electrical short repair to some wires under the box.

If anybody has these pictures please direct me to them or forward them
to me.

Thank you.

Mark V

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10