Re: [DMCForum] All people of faith are dumb.

Re: [DMCForum] All people of faith are dumb.

... Then you are taking these discussions WAY to
seriously!

If I can show my face, um.. well..  ANYWHERE.  You
sure as heck can come to a DMA event and not worry
about what anyone thinks.  Why would you even care
what anyone thinks?

If I were to use your logic when deciding what social
things I want to participate in (DeLorean or
otherwise), I would never leave the house.

I have an extra bed, if you change your mind.