Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternative fuel.

You would first need a president, and government that
is motivated to do that.

When the status quo is keeping many of our government
officials, as well as the oil executives
multi-millionaires, there is not a lot of motivation
for them to rock the boat.

Anyone who is motivated to make a change does not have
the power to. Sure, as individuals we can look in to
alternatives like Rich is (and I applaud him for it)..
But when he is done with his "experiment", I have my
doubts that he will realize any significant cost
savings (if any at all).  There is too much working
against him.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM