Re: [DMCForum] Texas Tea..

> Had people stayed calm all would have been ok.  Your first best way to
> reduce your chances of surviving is to panic.  Did people actually believe
> their full tank of gas would get them even remotely distant from town if all
> other gas stations were empty as well?

I don't know what people were thinking.

We're way up here in Washington. A few days after the hurricane I was
near Costco, and I always fill up if I'm on that side of town and
anywhere close to empty because it saves me a buck or so. So I had
about 1/4 of a tank left and figured I'd drop in and fill up.

It was a half an hour wait. People were filling up all the gas cans
they had. The guy in front of me filled up his SUV and FOUR huge gas
cans. He had to stop halfway through because the gas pump reached it's
"per person" limit, reinsert his cards, and start again.

I told the attendant, "These people are insane." He just smiled.

-Ryan
JESUS IS LORD

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte