RE: [DMCForum] Texas Tea..

Most of the refining capacity has been either
restored, or shifted to other operations.  There is no
shortage.

Your saying people buy panic gasoline?!  Because we
all have a 500 Gallon gasoline tank in our yards..
LOL!!

Even if this were true, every time there is a big
winter storm expected in the North East, everyone goes
to the supermarket and buys enough food for a month
(morons), but it does not drive up the price of Milk,
or eggs, or bread.  The price is the same even if
there is a short spike in demand.